Book and Video Reviews
- Sex As Nature Intended It
by Kristen O'Hara.
- Sexual Mutilations: A Human Tragedy.
Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium
on Sexual Mutilations, Lausanne, Switzerland, August 1996.
George Denniston MD and Marilyn Fayre Milos RN, Eds.
- The Joy of Uncircumcising by
Jim Bigelow, PhD.
This ground-breaking work, replete with references to the
medical literature, makes the case against routine infant circumcision,
eloquently and passionately. It also provides information for men who may
wish to restore their foreskins.
- Whose Body, Whose Rights? Video presentation, Dillonwood Productions. (link to NOHARMM site)
- Circumcision: What It Does by
Billy Ray Boyd. (Out of print)
- Prisoners of Ritual: An Odyssey Into Female Genital Circumcision in Africa by Hanny Lightfoot-Klein
- Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma by Ronald Goldman
- Questioning Circumcision: A Jewish Perspective by Ronald Goldman
- Circumcision: A History of the World's Most Controversial Surgery by David L Gollaher, Ph.D. New York: Basic Books, 2000 (ISBN 0 465 04397 6).
(File revised 16 March 2001)
Return to CIRP Home Page