Other WWW Resources
- National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers (NOCIRC), San Anselmo, California, USA
- Circumcision Information Australia
- Circumcision Resource Center Boston, Massachusetts
- The History of Circumcision
- Phimose-info.de (site in German language)
- D.O.C. (Doctors Opposing Circumcision)
- Attorneys for the Rights of the Child (hosted by NOHARMM)
- Nurses for the Rights of the Child: "We support and advise other nurses who want to stop the socially sanctioned genital mutilation of minors. We act as human rights advocates for babies and children by informing and educating the public that the forced amputation of a healthy part of the genitals of an unconsenting infant or child, whether in the name of medicine, religion or social custom, is a human rights violation." Contact us at 369 Montezuma #354, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501. Telephone 505-989-7377. E-mail: <wholebaby @nets.com>."
Organizations for Parents
- Kahal, the Israeli Parents' group. E-mail: <info @kahal.org>. Phone: +972-3-5299246
Patient's Rights Advocacy
- InformedConsent.ORG. Dedicated to improving the process of informed consent for medical procedures.
Organizations for Men
- National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males (NOHARMM)
- National Organization of Restoring Men (NORM)
- National Organization of Restoring Men (NORM), Portland Oregon chapter
- NORM-UK (Great Britain)
- The National Coalition of Free Men (NCFM) (a non-profit educational organization which looks at the ways sex discrimination affects men. NCFM sponsors research, publishes a newsletter, runs a hotline and sponsors men's rights events.)
- Menstuff. The National Men's Resource.
- National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males (NOHARMM)
- ICGI, the International Coalition for Genital Integrity
- CourtChallenge.com An application to the Court Challenges Program in Canada for funding to mount a legal challenge to protect children.
- Students for Genital Integrity
- The Ashley Montagu Resolution: Join Nobel laureates and others in signing this petition, to put an end to human genital mutilation on this planet.
- The Israeli Association Against Genital Mutilation
- AME - Association contre la Mutilation des Enfants (Boulogne, France). (French and English pages)
- Mothers Against Circumcision
- Catholics Against Circumcision
Circumcision information and commentary
- The Whole Network, a site with detailed information about foreskin and circumcision.
- The Ridged Band: Specialized Sexual Tissue. Research into the anatomy and function of the intact penis. Informational site created by sex researchers.
- In Memory of the Sexually Mutilated Child by John A. Erickson. Powerful, graphic, moving. --gtf
- Robert Riley's Circumcision Information Center (hosted by CIRP)
- Circumcision: A Collection of Information Resources for Expectant Fathers by Robin Verner
- Negative Aspects of Routine Infant Circumcision by Wayne Hampton
- circumstitions.com (Hugh Young)
- Circumcision Facts by Glenn M. J. Epps. Glenn passed away on October 11, 1997 at the age of 31 years. Glenn, thank you for everything you have done. We will miss you!
Other pregnancy/childbirth, parenting, and miscellaneous child-related resource pages
- ParenthoodWeb. A new site for parenting information and resources. Exciting and well laid-out!
- The Fathering Homepage
- Project NoSpank (We highly recommend this site.)
- Aspartame (NutraSweet) Toxicity Information Center
Other pages of circumcision-related links grouped by country:
- Circumcision Information Australia. This is a recommended very professional website with excellent information.
- The History of Circumcision. This website, which is under the direction of a medical historian, is superb.
- Circumcision Doctors Australia. This new organisation is telling the unvarnished truth about circumcision in Australia to Australians.
- Children's Health and Human Rights Partnership (CHHRP)
- Association for Genital Integrity. This organization works to increase the level of genital integrity in Canada.
- Canadian Foreskin Awareness Project.This organization promotes foreskin awareness and encourages preservation of the foreskin.
- Stop Circoncision Québec. This French language site promotes genital integrity in Quebec.
- Intact CA. Includes video of a circumcision done in a Canadian hospital.
- Far Reach
- Global Survey of Circumcision Harm
- Association contre la Mutilation des Enfants. This organization provides information in French and English.
- Kahal. A group of parents to intact children operate this Hebrew language website which provides information about genital integrity in Israel.
- Israeli Association Against Genital Mutilation. This site is in Hebrew.
- The Intactivism Pages. This is a labour of love by a dedicated individual. It contains a wealth of accurate information.
- NOCIRC Norge. This Norwegian language website provides information in Norway.
- NOCIRC-SA. This excellent organisation provides information in South Africa.
- Ulwaluko. This website discusses issues with traditional bush circumcision and provides graphic pictures of complications and injuries.
- Circumcision 911. This website provides information regarding circumcision and genital integrity in both Korean and English.
- Tüm Yönleriyle Sünnet. This Turkish language site provides information regarding genital integrity in Turkey.
- NORM-UK. This charitable organisation provides information about the benefits and advantages of genital integrity.
- Children Rights Information Network (CRIN). This London-based organisation is building a global network for children's rights.
- Ending Unnecessary Male Circumcision In The UK. This is a very active blog about ending circumcision in the United Kingdom.
- National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers. (NOCIRC) This is the organization that really got the genital integrity movement started.
- Intact America. This organization is carrying on the work that NOCIRC started.
- Circumcision Reference Library. This website offers a huge number of new and old scholarly papers regarding every aspect of circumcision by numerous authors and is very good for research.
- International Coalitition for Genital Integrity. This is the website of a coalition of organizations that advocate genital integrity.
- The Whole Network. This newer website offers a wealth of accurate information about genital integrity.
- Intact-friendly doctors. This is a listing of intact or foreskin friendly doctors listed by state. This list is necessary because many, perhaps most American doctors are not trained in the proper care of intact boys. For such doctors, circumcision is their answer for any problem, no matter how minor. This list is derived from parental reports by parents who have located foreskin friendly doctors. Parents of intact boys would do well to consult a doctor from this list should a problem arise with their son's foreskin.
- Circumcision Resource Center of Colorado. This excellent organization is staffed by knowledgeable profesionals.
- Catholics Against Circumcision. This excellent website provides the Roman Catholic view on circumcision.
- Blog by Marilyn Milos, R.N., at Mothering Magazine. Marilyn knows more about the advantages of genital integrity and the harmful effects of circumcision than just about anyone else.
- Attorneys for the Rights of the Child. This organization of lawyers provides legal support for genital integrity.
- Beyond the Bris: Questioning Jewish Circumcision. Rebecca Wald, B.A., J.D., examines some issues with ritual circumcision.
- Moralogous: Where Morality Meets Culture. This is a weblog that supports genital integrity.
- Male Circumcision and HIV. This San Francisco based website debunks the false claims that male circumcision can prevent HIV infection.
- Circumcision Resource Center. This Boston-based organization provides information on circumcision and genital integrity.
- Celebrants of Brit Shalom. This website provides information to help locate celebrants of Brit Shalom - a non-cutting, peaceful, ritual naming ceremony.
- The Intact Network. This new and developing website offers lots and lots of very good information.
- How to fix tight foreskins and phimosis: Solutions that work. Doctors Opposing Circumcision recommends this website where knowledgable individuals provide non-surgical solutions to tight foreskin problems.
- Intact News. This website collects news from the genital integrity front.
- Peaceful Parenting. This very good website provides information about circumcision and about the care of intact genital organs.
- Alliance for Transforming the Lives of Children.
- The Compleat Mother. This monthly magazine provides information on natural parenting.
- Jews Against Circumcision. This organization provides a Jewish view and provides information of special interest to Jews.
- Circumcision: The Painful Dilemma by Rosemary Romberg (1985). The author has converted her classic book to digital format, so it now may be read on line.
- Circumcision and Human Behavior. This page pulls together in one place the effects of circumcision on human behavior throughout life.
- Phimosis: Non-retractile foreskin. This page tells you what you need to know about non-retractile foreskin.
Genital integrity legal services
- David J. Lewellyn, J.D., Attorney-at-law. Practice of genital integrity law.
Circumcision Information and Resource Pages is proud to be listed on the Web pages of the following distinguished organizations/services:
- The Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University
- OBGYN.net ("The Physician-Reviewed Network for Ob/Gyn Practitioners")
- The British Medical Journal
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Dartmouth College)
- University Hospital Nijmegen Department of Urology (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- Medicinska Informations Centralen (The Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden)
- MedWeb (Health Sciences Center Library, Emory University)
- Dept of Urology & Reproductive Health, Emory University
- RenalNet (Gamewood Data System, Inc.) A resource for Nephrologists and patients with renal disease.
- PedInfo: A Pediatrics Web Server
- Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- CIRP is a ParenthoodWeb Select Parenting Site!